Wikipedia:Aktive åpne proxier/Forklaring
When an IP-address has done an edit, a database with open proxy addresses is automatically searched. This database is periodically maintained and consists of more than 200.000 IP-addresses. If a match is found, it is reported on this page.
This automatic reporting only takes place if the server of RonaldB (this links to nl:wikipedia) is on-line. This is close to 7/24, but there might be drop-outs.
The system is fed by the. If the system is operational, it is logged-in with the name: op-nnnnn, in which nnnnn is a 5-digit number.
For background info, look here.
Explanation of information provided[rediger kilde]
- This provides further info on the type of open proxy. If this is preceeded by probably, it means that the IP-address has ever been published as open proxy, but the scanning module has not been able to confirm this to be the case.
- Following types are discerned:
- open proxy - a "normal" open proxy. The system does not provide the sub type (e.g. transparent, anonymous, etc.).
- TOR exit node
- exit server – this is the end node of a cascade of open proxies.
- anonymizer – IP-address used by a CGI/PHP (web based) proxy.
- in db since
- The date the IP-address was first contained in the database.
- first confirmed
- The first date the scanner confirmed this IP-address to be an open proxy.
- last confirmed
- The most recent date the scanner confirmed this IP-address to be an open proxy.