Bolsjoj dukketeater (St. Petersburg)
Per 2018 er Ruslan Kudasjov BTKs direktør og kunstneriske leder. Kudasjov ble uteksaminert fra kunstakademiet i St. Petersburg i 2001, og har siden vært regissør for en rekke kritikerroste og prisbelønte teaterproduksjoner i ulike sjangre, deriblant figurteater, pantomime og skuespillerteater.
Festivaler[rediger | rediger kilde]
BTK startet i 2014 en årlig, internasjonal figurteaterfestival kalt «BTK-FEST: The Theatre of Contemporary Puppets». Festivalen holdes om høsten, og har som formål å vise banebrytende figurteater fra hele verden.
Referanser[rediger | rediger kilde]
- ^ a b «Bolshoi Puppet Theatre (Saint Petersburg)». www.puppets.ru (russisk). Besøkt 22. september 2018. «Founded 85 years ago in St-Petersburg, BTK is now directed by Ruslan Kudashov and is one of the most renowned puppet theatres in Russia. Their rich repertoire includes a variety of shows for children and adults, and covers many genres: classical and experimental, puppetry and live action, physical and musical theatre.»
- ^ «BTK-Fest Contemporary Puppet Theatre festival | St Petersburg | ASEF culture360». culture360.asef.org (engelsk). Asia - Europe Foundation (ASEF). Besøkt 22. september 2018. «From September 19 - 23 2014 in Saint Petersburg, the international BTK-Fest Contemporary Puppet Theatre festival takes place for the first time. Performers are coming to the Russian Federation from various European countries and Korea to perform on the 4 stages of the Bolshoi Puppet Theatre.»
- ^ «Press release | BTKFEST». btkfest.ru (engelsk). Besøkt 22. september 2018. «Introducing: November 3 to November 7, 2017 – the Fourth International Festival “BTK-FEST: The Theatre of Contemporary Puppets.” The theme of this year’s edition – “Circus!” We will present the very visible and the most improbable connections between the two ancient visual spectacles, puppetry and circus. We’ll witness the return to the tradition and contemporary art’s glances ahead of our time. We’re expecting the theatre companies from France, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, and Russia which research that what man is capable of and what only a puppet can do.»
- ^ «Главная | BTKFEST». btkfest.ru (engelsk). Besøkt 22. september 2018. «From November 2 to November 6, 2018 St. Petersburg Bolshoi Puppet Theater (BTK) is holding its fifth International Festival “BTK-FEST: The Theatre of Contemporary Puppets”. | In honor of its first anniversary we decided to refuse from any theme for this year's edition, instead we approached the selection of participants much more ambitiously. Festival venues, lecture rooms, shows and puppets will be divided into two equal parts – macro and micro. The big stage of Bolshoi Puppet Theater will remain the biggest festival venue whereas the smallest one, which will be several centimeters in three dimensions, can't seat even one spectator. Thus viewers will have to look at shows through a peephole and other optical devices in turns and one by one. According to the tradition, the festival has something to offer for spectators of all ages.»
Eksterne lenker[rediger | rediger kilde]
- Hjemmesidene til Bolsjoj dukketeater (BTK). Besøkt 22. september 2018.